Monday, August 2, 2010

Hi-ya!

So yes, this is my first blog, and yes its about how I live my life being fat and fabulous. Lame, yes. However, this blog is more then me just going about my day, complaining about my weight. Hopefully, I never complain about my weight. No, this blog is about many things.
Women of a bigger variety have complimented me on my style and they ask me how I find clothes in my size, so I will tell you all how to dress your lovely plus-sized bodies and where to get adorable things.
This is also for others things, such as awesome cooking recipes, hilarious misadventures that I have because of my weight and just fun things to do with your friends.

So...FOLLOW ME.

Much Love,
Emster

1 comment:

  1. Em.. I totally adore you. Knowing you IRL makes my life that much more fabulous.

    And I'd kill people for some of your clothes... just sayin'.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete